Another fond memory of mine is eating a breakfast of Eggs and Sardines. I know it may now sound very good, but everytime I have prepared this dish for a friend of mine, they loved it.
- 1 6oz can of Sardines
- 4 eggs
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Tablespoon of cooking oil or coconut oil
- Heat oil in a medium skillet on a low heat.
- Open can of sardines and drain excess oil.
- Whisk eggs in a seperate bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add some of egg batter to skillet. As eggs are cooking, add whole sardines. Cover for 2 minutes or until eggs have cooked and browned slightly and serve immediately.
If you have any modification to make this breakfast more delicious then feel free to leave a comment.