- 7-up dough recipe
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 cup apple preserves
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 tbsp Appleton white rum
- Pre-heat oven 375 degrees.
- Press dough into greased cake pan (approx. 9in x 13in).
- Spread preserves evenly over dough. Then sprinkle coconut on top.
- Cover; let rise in warm place until double, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. If coconut gets too brown, cover loosely with foil last 5-10 minutes of baking.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove from pan.
Serve this delicious Jamaican Rum Cake warm or cold. If you have any modifications to this recipes then feel free to leave a comment.