- Jerk Sauce
- 5 lb Pork Shoulder (cut up)
- Pimento (all spice) branches or aromatic wood
- Rub the meat with the sauce.
- If using a pork shoulder, make shallow cuts and rub in.
- Marinate overnight.
- Grill at lowest possible setting over a low fire until done.
- Pimento (all spice) branches mixed with charcoal is best.
- If not try to use an aromatic wood in the barbecue grill to enhance the flavor.
- Chop meat into pieces, and serve traditionally with hard-dough bread
If you have any modification to make this recipe more delicious then feel free to leave a comment.