- 6 Stalks of calaloo
- 1 a small head of cabbage
- 1 package of frozen chopped okra (10 ounces) or fresh if you can get it
- 1 lb pig’s tail and/or 1 lb salt beef
- flour dumplings
- 1 yam and 1 dasheen
- 1 scallion and thyme
- 1 Scotch bonnet pepper
- Black Pepper
- 2 qts. water
- Boil meat and vegetables.
- Puree vegetables and return to the pot adding dumpling.
- Then add the sliced yam, coconut, sliced pepper, and other seasoning to taste.
- Simmer for approximately one hour.
- Add black pepper and serve.
If you have any modification to make this recipe more delicious then feel free to leave a comment.