- 1 pound of Renta Yam
- 1 cup of Chopped Pineapple
- 1 cup of Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Lemons
- 1/2 pound of Granulated sugar
- 2 oz of Ginger
- 2 cups of Water
- Peel the Renta Yams and boil until they become soft and tender.
- Allow the yams to cool down and put in the blender and puree it.
- Squeeze lemons into the yam puree.
- Now, add chopped pineapple, ginger and water and blend them well.
- Add orange juice and sugar to make the drink sufficiently sweet.
- Serve chilled over ice.
Leave a Reply